CHECKING IN AND OUT
Our accommodation property offers self-check-in. We do not have a reception or a person to hand over the keys!
Check-in time starts at 15:00 However, on the day of departure, the last day of the booking, the apartment must be released, and the keys returned at 12:00 the latest. Of course, if other times have not agreed in advance.
The keys are located on site in a locked key box that can be opened with a code. Instructions on how to get in through the front door (the lock code or the key location) and how to enter the apartment (where the key box is located and what the opening code for that day is) will be sent to you by the evening of the previous day or by the morning of the day of booking.
You can choose the time you would like to enter the apartment. The keys are waiting for you on the spot.
On the last day of the booking, when you are leaving, please place the keys back to the key box, close the lid and mix the code numbers so that the code we provided cannot be read immediately.
Most apartments have FREE parking space.
Be sure to read the description on the website regarding parking conditions for a specific apartment once you have chosen your place of stay.
Free WIFI is available in all apartments.
All of our apartments also have necessary and definitely interesting information gathered in an information folder, which includes sights, something for gourmets and nearby places to eat nearby, for example breakfast.
BED LINEN AND TOWELS
Bed linen and towels are provided in the apartment and are of course included in the cost of the apartment. We also inform you that it is forbidden to take extra linen or towels from the cupboards or drawers. All such activities are possible only by prior arrangement. We have also thought of those people who like to wear slippers in the room. These are also there, ready and waiting for you.
In all our apartments there is some coffee and tea, which is included in the price of the apartment. There are also all necessary dishes, kitchen utensils and detergents.
We ask you to be understanding and respectful that according to the house rules, the silent hours start from 22:00 and from 00:00 at weekends. Silent hours mean that the music volume is turned down and a normal tone of voice is used for conversation. Just like at home. For the violation of the house rules, we can ask you for a contractual penalty of 150€.
SMOKING IS PROHIBITED!
DO NOT SMOKE INSIDE THE APARTMENT!
If necessary, go to the balcony or out of the building.
We have the right to charge €150 of a contractual penalty.
PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED
HAVING PARTIES, EVENTS, ETC. ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN OUR APARTMENTS.
For the violation, we can ask you for a contractual penalty of 250€.
In case of violation of the house rules, V&T Varahaldus has the right to immediately terminate the contract with the visitor, which you conclude when making a reservation and give your consent to fully comply with these rules.
Terms of cancellation
Booking Cancellation Conditions and Options
Booking of V&T Apartments is always prepaid on the home page by a bank card or in cash on site.
If you want to make a prepayment in cash, contact us immediately to agree to the booking.
Cancellation of the booking:
The client may cancel the booking free of charge within 15 days prior to the arrival. In that case V&T Apartments will refund you the entire sum.
If the booking is cancelled 5 – 14 days before the arrival, the client will be refunded 50% of the paid sum.
If the booking is cancelled 4 days before the arrival, no refund is paid.
In case the client fails to turn up, the entire booking sum has to be paid.
Changing the booking date:
In case the client wants and V&T Apartments is able, it is possible to change the booking and book new dates. In order to do that, contact us at least 2 working days before the booking starts. It is possible to change the booking once per booking.
All extra services ordered (extra bed, bedding and towels) are transferred in the new booking, and it is not possible to change the booking partially but can be done in full–range ordered.
1. VALIDITY OF RESERVATION CONDITIONS
1) The reservation conditions apply to the vtvarahaldus.ee (registry code: 14830047, phone: +372 512 9841) in the online store between buyer (hereinafter the Purchaser) and V & T Varahaldus OÜ (hereinafter the homepage vtvarahaldus.ee) in the purchase of goods.
(2) In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations, arising upon reservation on the site vtvarahaldus.ee, are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter referred to as VÕS), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as TKS) and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The website vtvarahaldus.ee reserves the right to make changes to reservation conditions. These changes shall be reflected on the website vtvarahaldus.ee.
2. PRICE INFORMATION
1) The rental price is visible at the apartment for lease.
(2) If the order has been submitted before changing the reservation conditions or prices, the conditions valid at the time of placing the order shall apply to the legal relations between the Purchaser and the vtvarahaldus.ee website.
4) The website vtvarahaldus.ee reserves the right to make changes to rental prices. These changes are reported on the www.vvarahaldus.ee. website.
5) All prices are expressed in euros.
3. PAYMENT METHODS
1) On vtvarahaldus.ee, it is possible to pay with SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank and PocoPay bank links.
(2) All payments shall be made in euros and deducted from the account of the payer in euros.
3) Payments for bank links are mediated by Maksekeskus AS based on the contract.
(4) The website is the controller of personal data. The website shall transmit the personal data necessary for the execution of the payments to the authorised processor Maksekeskus AS.
4. RESERVATION PROCEDURE
1) Check the availability of the bookable apartment at the desired time by pressing ‘Check availability‘.
2) If apartment is available, press the ‘Confirm booking/reservation‘ button.
3) On the reservation form, fill in the required data fields correctly, because fast and smooth reservation and subsequent possible settlement of disputes and claims depend on the accuracy and correctness of the information provided. A confirmation will be sent to the e-mail you entered.
4) Indicate that you are familiar with and agree to the reservation terms and submit your order by pressing the “Book/Reserve” button.
5) You will see bank links as payment methods, select the appropriate bank link and make the payment. After payment, the reservation is confirmed automatically.
5. ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE RESERVATION AGREEMENT
1) With the reservation agreement, the website vtvarahaldus.ee undertakes to transfer to the Purchaser the booked apartment, while the Purchaser undertakes to pay to vtvarahaldus.ee the amount shown on the invoice submitted for the reservation.
2) The reservation agreement enters into force after the payment made by the Purchaser has been received into the bank account of the vtvarahaldus.ee of the home page.
7. PROCEDURE FOR LODGING CLAIMS
4) In case of non-compliance or deficiencies with the requirements of the reserved apartment, please submit the claim to the e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the submitter, the contact telephone, the order number and the exact description of the non-compliance or defect of the product.
5) All claims shall be reviewed, and the Purchaser shall be contacted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from receipt of the claim.
8. RIGHT OF THE PURCHASER TO ADDRESS THE EUROPEAN UNION CONSUMER DISPUTE SETTLEMENT PLATFORM
1) If the Purchaser has claims for the home page, they must be sent to e-mail address – email@example.com.
(2) If the Purchaser and the homepage are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the Purchaser can turn to the Consumer Dispute Committee. The procedural conditions can be consulted and the application can be submitted HERE. The Consumer Dispute Commission is competent to resolve disputes arising from the agreement concluded between the Purchaser and the Online Store. The review of the buyer’s complaint by the Commission is free of charge.
(3) The Purchaser may turn to the European Union Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform.